Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finals, Camp, & Kari Jobe



Next week is finals week, but I have had no classes this week - instead I have been working on Units, take home finals and the like all week.  You can find me in the library, the Billy (its our cafeteria...), or my room on the computer doing my homework with my headphones in listening to my new fav: Kari Jobe's new CD.  I am obsessed!  Man her voice and her lyrics go straight to the heart!

In other news I am going to be working at Trout Lake Camp this summer!  I will be a day camp counselor, and  so I will be traveling around Minnesota putting on VBS programs for children.  I am SO excited :-) :-).  I get to talk about God to kids!!!!  And not to mention I will get payed for it...Bonus!

Well that is it - this little five minute blogging time is my break from unit planning.

Okay bye.
P.S. - check out Kari Jobe's new CD "Where I Find You," especially her song "Find You On My Knees." oooooh my goodness it is SO good.  She inspires me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment