Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She works hard for the money =P

So last week at our hall small group my RA was talking about being servants and how we need to be alert and aware of the holy spirit. This really caught my attention because I know that there are many times where I ignore the holy spirit's whisper. Well the next day I prayed to God that I would be sensitive to that and after my classes were done for the day that prayer definitely was worth it. As i was walking back to my dorm from science I felt God saying "go get an application to work at the cafeteria" - so i went and asked for one and they hired me on the spot! what do ya know?! pretty awesome i'd say =). So last night was my first day of work; i served food, cleaned, and set up and teared down. It was actually the first time that i had joy while i was working - PRAISE GOD. wow, not to say there won't be hard days but I am going free and being responsible and I love it.
Rock on God...Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment