Monday, June 18, 2012

Waconia -- trip 1

After two weeks of planning our day camps I have finally headed out with my first group of counselors to Waconia, MN.  It was a 3.5 hour drive that was spent in a 15 passenger van with a trailer on the back and yes I was driving it!  It was successful.  Our host family is amazing - they are so inviting and their house is wonderful and cozy.  That is wonderful after being at camp for two weeks.  Although I love camp and nature, having a bit of coziness is wonderful.  The first day of VBS was good, I learned a lot and learned that I have to delegate and communicate a lot!  I will share more later when I can.  So far things are going well and I am very blessed by everyone that is a part of this ministry!  What a great way to spend my summer :-).

I would appreciate prayer for strength, rest, and focus on the Lord and the people I am called to serve and love.

All for Him
-Jamie

1 comment: