Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's the little things

I read my bible today...and I enjoyed it!
It is amazing to think that I get to touch, see, and take in the Holy word of God.

I also had a chai latte,
talked with a good friend/mentor from NWC,
sent out a package,
went to H&M with one of my roomies and got $10 jeans,
did homework,
had a yummy sandwich from the cafe express, and
had some kashi cereal, with blueberries and almond milk (I'm allergic to dairy :-( )

I would say the first one is the best (reading my bible)...but I mean chai lattes..they're pretty good too. Just Kidding, Jesus is a lot better than chai lattes.


Chai lattes are pretty good though...but they gave it to me in a cup that is for warm drinks...it is just not the same people, so I stuck my straw through the opening - you can't drink an iced chai without a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment